(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-366-10-1).
(2) Position PTO switch to on.
Keep tachometer within 1,250-1,450 rpm
when Power Take-Off (PTO) is engaged.
Do not exceed 1,450 rpm. Failure to
comply may result in damage to
In the event of a tachometer failure a HAND
THROTTLE lever positioned to L is
approximately 1,250-1,450 rpm.
(3) Set engine speed by increasing HAND
THROTTLE lever until tachometer reads
(4) Position STATION SELECTOR switch to
WRECKER CONTROL PANEL.
The LH and RH 30K winches are operated
the same way. LH shown.
(5) Position MAIN WINCH LH SPEED switch to
(6) Position MAIN WINCH LH lever to IN until
cable is fully recovered.
(7) If LH 30K winch does not pay-in, go to step 2
of this fault.
(8) If LH 30K winch does pay-in, perform
Electrical System Troubleshooting task
e141. One Wrecker Function Does Not
Operate From Wrecker Remote Control.
(9) Set engine speed to idle (750 rpm) by
decreasing HAND THROTTLE lever to full
(10) Position PTO to off.
(11) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-366-10-1).