(1) Set multimeter to ohms.
(2) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to relay K11 socket 87A on PDP.
(3) Raise cab (TM 9-2320-366-10-1).
(4) Lift dust boot on terminal lug TL35.
(5) Remove self-locking nut, washer, and
terminal lug TL35 from voltage regulator.
Discard self-locking nut.
(6) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
terminal lug TL35 and note reading on
(7) If continuity is not present, go to step 9
of this fault.
(8) Position terminal lug TL35 on voltage
regulator with washer and self-locking nut.
(9) Tighten self-locking nut to 23-27 lb-in.
(10) Position dust boot on terminal lug TL35.