(1) Remove two protective caps, self-locking
nuts, retaining ring, and speedometer from
instrument panel assembly. Discard self-
(2) Note position of speedometer dip
switches. Refer to Table 2-8.4.
Speedometer Dip Switch Settings.
(3) If speedometer dip switch setting(s) are
incorrect, correct speedometer dip switch
setting(s) (para 7-14).
(4) If speedometer dip switch settings are
correct, replace speedometer (para 7-14).
(5) Position speedometer in instrument panel
assembly with retaining ring and two self-
(6) Tighten two self-locking nuts to 9 lb-in.
(7) Install two protective caps on
(8) Connect connector PX8 to speedometer
(9) Connect connector clamp on speedometer
(10) Install instrument panel assembly (para
(11) Connect connector P111 to connector
(12) Install PDP on dashboard with three
washers and screws.
(13) Install three screws in PDP.
(14) Install PDP cover (TM 9-2320-366-10-2).
Table 2-8.4. Speedometer Dip Switch Settings