Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Install relay K19 in PDP.
(2) Remove three screws and washers from
(3) Remove three screws from PDP.
(4) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(5) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to terminal board TB1 position 59 on PDP.
(6) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(7) Position master power switch to on
(TM 9-2320-366-10-1) and note reading on
(8) If 24 VDC is not present, repair wire 1690
from terminal board TB1 position 61 on
PDP to circuit breaker CB79 socket 5 on
PDP (para 2-45) or replace WTEC II
dashboard cable assembly (para 7-10) or
WTEC III dashboard cable assembly
(9) If 24 VDC is present, repair wire 1462 from
terminal board TB1 position 59 on PDP to
relay K19 socket 87A on PDP (para 2-45)
or replace WTEC II dashboard cable
assembly (para 7-10) or WTEC III
dashboard cable assembly (para 7-11).
(10) Install PDP on dashboard with three
washers and screws.
(11) Install three screws in PDP.
(12) Install PDP cover (para 16-2).