(a) Cycle PROP deice switch from
OFF to AUTO and return to OFF.
(b) Cycle electric standby fuel pumps.
(3) Pull each RADIO MON switch (on audio
control panel) out to the off position and
each receiver volume control fully
(4) Transmitter selector switches (pilot's
and copilot's audio control panels) -
(5) Audio control panel VOL control (pilot's)
- Turn fully clockwise. Listen for
(6) Repeat for other audio control panel.
Receiver/transmitter selectors -
Check as follows:
(1) Transmit and receive on each radio
using all microphone switches one at a
Repeat entire procedure for each audio
* 5. UHF radio set - Check as follows:
Altitude - 1200 feet above ground level
Transmitter selector switch - #3 or #5.
Function selector switch (UHF command
set) - BOTH.