G. AVIONICS FLIGHT CHECKS (CONT)
(2) ICS switch - NORM.
(3) Transmitter selector switches on pilot's and
copilot's audio control panel - ICS. This will
allow the pilot to talk to the copilot by
pressing a micro- phone switch and
speaking into microphone or visa-versa
from copilot's position.
(4) Microphone switches - Actuate one at a time
and speak into appropriate microphone.
Side tone should be heard and speech
should be heard in other headset.
(5) ICS switch - HOT MIC. Verify that crew is
able to converse on intercom without
depressing microphone switches.
(6) VOL control - Check for function.
Receiver and transmitter facilities
-Check as follows:
(1) RADIO MON volume controls -Turn all fully
(2) RADIO MON switches (audio control panel)-
Push on one at a time and turn clockwise to
increase volume and increase volume on
appropriate receiver, listening for either
radio reception or background noise.