Use care when testing electrical connectors
not to bend connector pins or damage
connector sockets with multimeter probes.
Failure to comply may result in damage
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
(1) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to connector P116 socket 32.
(2) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
connector PX33 socket P and note reading
(3) Connect negative probe (-) of multimeter
to all other sockets in connector PX33,
one at a time, and note reading
(4) Connect negative probe (-) of multimeter
to ground and note reading on multimeter.
(5) If continuity is not present in step 2, or
continuity is present in step 3 or step 4,
repair wire 143 (para 2-45) or replace
WTEC III dashboard cable assembly
(6) Connect connector P116 to WTEC III
(7) Connect connector clamp on connector