Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
(1) Loosen screw in connector J116.
(2) Disconnect connector J116 from WTEC II
(3) Set multimeter to ohms.
(4) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
WTEC II VIM connector pin K3.
(5) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
WTEC II VIM connector pin L2 and note
reading on multimeter.
(6) If continuity is not present, repair or replace
WTEC II VIM (para 8-6).
(7) Connect connector PX33 to WTEC II VIM
(8) Tighten screw in connector PX33.