Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Position MAIN WINCH LH FREESPOOL
switch to ON.
(2) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to terminal block TB19.
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
ground and note reading on multimeter.
(5) If 24 VDC is not present, replace MAIN
WINCH LH FREESPOOL switch (para 7-34)
and M1089 wrecker control panel wiring
harness (para 7-83).
(6) Position MAIN WINCH LH FREESPOOL
switch to OFF.