Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
(1) Disconnect batteries (para 7-57).
(2) Remove kick panel (para 16-3).
(3) Disconnect connector J108 from connector
(4) Remove circuit breaker CB50 from PDP.
(5) Set multimeter to ohms.
(6) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to connector J108 pin 16.
(7) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
circuit breaker CB50 socket 2 and note
reading on multimeter.
(8) If continuity is not present, go to step 17 of