(1) Set multimeter to ohms.
(2) Disconnect terminal lug on wire C from
RH counter balance valve.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to terminal lug on wire C.
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
ground and note reading on multimeter.
(5) If continuity is not present, go to step 14 of
(6) If continuity is present, notify DS
(7) Connect terminal lug on wire C to LH
counter balance valve.
Perform steps (8) through (11) if continuity
is present from front/rear terminal lug of LH
counter balance valve to ground.
(8) Close LH and RH catwalks.
(9) Install circuit breaker CB50 in PDP.
(10) Install PDP cover (para 16-2).
(11) Install wrecker control panel top cover