(1) Set multimeter to ohms.
(2) Disconnect terminal lug on wire C from
RH counter balance valve.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to terminal lug on wire C.
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
ground and note reading on multimeter.
(5) If continuity is not present, go to step 8 of
(6) If continuity is present, notify DS
(7) Connect terminal lug on wire C to RH
counter balance valve.
Perform steps (8) through (11) if continuity
is present from terminal lug on wire C to
(8) Close LH and RH catwalks.
(9) Install circuit breaker CB50 in PDP.
(10) Install PDP cover (para 16-2).
(11) Install wrecker control panel top cover