(1) Remove three screws and washers from
(2) Remove three screws from PDP.
(3) Lift PDP outward to gain access.
(4) Set multimeter to ohms.
(5) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to terminal board TB1 position 27.
(6) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter
to diode D1A terminal 1 and note reading
(7) If continuity is not present, repair wire 22
from terminal board TB1 position 27 to
diode D1A terminal 1 (para 2-45) 1 or
replace WTEC II dashboard cable
assembly (para 7-10) or WTEC III
dashboard cable assembly (para 7-11).
(9) Install PDP on dashboard with three screws.
(10) Install three washers and screws in PDP.
(11) Install diode D1A in PDP.
(12) Install PDP cover (para 16-2).