Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
(1) Disconnect turn signal switch connector
from connector J19.
(2) Set multimeter to ohms.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to PDP, terminal 30, where relay K10 was
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter
to connector J19 socket 6.
(5) If continuity is not present, repair wire
1594 from relay K10 terminal 30 to
connector J19 socket 6 (para 2-45) or
replace WTEC II dashboard cable
assembly (para 7-10) or WTEC III
dashboard cable assembly (para 7-11).
(6) If continuity is present, replace relay K10
(7) Connect connector J19 to turn signal
(8) Install instrument panel assembly
(9) Install relay K10 in PDP.
(10) Install PDP cover (para 16-2).