Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(2) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to stoplight lamp socket center contact.
(3) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(4) Position master power switch to on
(5) Position main light switch to STOPLIGHT
(6) Apply brakes and note reading on
(7) If 12 VDC is not present, go to step 5 of
(8) Position master power switch to off
(9) Position main light switch to OFF
(10) Install lamp in socket.
(11) Install preformed packing and cover
on housing with six screws.