Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
(1) Remove kick panel (para 16-3).
(2) Disconnect connector clamp from
(3) Disconnect connector P115 from
WTEC III transmission ECU.
(4) Set multimeter to ohms.
(5) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to PDP, where WTEC III relay K25
terminal 85 was removed.
(6) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter
to connecter P115 socket 4 and note
reading on multimeter.
(7) If continuity is not present, repair wire
113 from WTEC III relay K25 terminal
85 to connector P115 socket 4 (para 2-45)
or replace WTEC III dashboard cable
assembly (para 7-11).
(8) Connect connector P115 to WTEC III
(9) Connect connector clamp to connector