(1) Remove WTEC III relay K34 from PDP.
(2) Set multimeter to ohms.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
PDP, where WTEC III relay K34 terminal 86
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
PDP, where WTEC III relay K25 terminal 86
was removed, and note reading on
(5) If continuity is not present, repair wire 146
from WTEC III relay K34 terminal 86 to
WTEC III relay K25 terminal 86 (para 2-45)
or replace WTEC III dashboard cable
assembly (para 7-11).
(6) Install WTEC III relay K34 on PDP.