Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(2) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to PDP, where WTEC III relay K25 terminal
30 was removed.
(5) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(6) Position main light switch to SER DRIVE
(TM 9-2320-366-10-1) and note reading on
(7) If 12 VDC is not present, repair wire 1903
from WTEC III relay K25 terminal 30
to circuit breaker CB73 terminal 8
(para 2-45) or replace WTEC III dashboard
cable assembly (para 7-11).
(8) Position main light switch to OFF