Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
(1) Disconnect connector P52R from connector
(2) Set multimeter to ohms.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to connector P52R socket 4.
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
ground and note reading on multimeter.
(5) If continuity is not present, repair wire
3094 from terminal lug TL92 to splice E59
(para 2-45) or replace M1089 rear lights
cable assembly (para 7-104).
(6) If continuity is present, repair wire 3094
from splice E59 to terminal lug TL21 (para
2-45) or replace rear lights cable assembly
(7) Connect connector J52 to connector P52R.