(1) Remove two screws and lens cover from
RH rear marker light base.
(2) Remove RH rear marker light lamp from
(3) Set multimeter to ohms.
(4) Check continuity through RH rear marker
light lamp and note reading on multimeter.
(5) If continuity is not present, replace RH rear
marker light lamp (para 7-38) and go to
step 9 of this fault if required.
(6) Install RH rear marker light lamp in socket.
(7) Install lens cover on RH rear marker light
base with two screws.
Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits, or
cause severe burns or electrical shock.
Use care when testing electrical connectors not
to bend connector pins or damage connector
sockets with multimeter probes. Failure to
comply may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
(1) Disconnect RH rear marker light connector
from connector P89.
(2) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to connector P89.
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(5) Position main light switch to SER DRIVE
(TM 9-2320-366-10-1) and note reading
(6) Position main light switch to OFF
(7) If 12 VDC is not present, go to step 64 of