(1) Remove nut, lockwasher, terminal lug TL20,
and lockwasher from RH marker light screw.
(2) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
terminal lug TL20.
(3) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
ground and note reading on multimeter.
(4) If continuity is not present, repair wire 3095
from terminal lug TL20 to terminal lug TL21
(para 2-45) and go to step 6 of this fault if
required or replace rear lights cable assembly
(para 7-84) and go to step 1 of this fault.
(5) If continuity is present, replace RH marker
light and go to step 6 of this fault if
(6) Install lockwasher, terminal lug TL20,
lockwasher, and nut on RH marker light
(7) Connect RH marker light connector to