(1) Remove nut, lockwasher, terminal lug TL15,
and lockwasher from LH side marker light
screw. Discard lockwashers.
(2) Set multimeter to ohms.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
terminal lug TL15.
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
ground and note reading on multimeter.
(5) If continuity is not present, repair wire 3094
from terminal lug TL15 to terminal lug TL16
(para 2-45) and go to step 5 of this fault if
required or replace rear lights cable assembly
(para 7-84) and go to step 1 of this fault.
(6) If continuity is present, replace LH side
marker light (para 7-38) and go to step 5
of this fault if required.
(7) Install lockwasher, terminal lug TL15,
lockwasher, and nut on LH side marker
(8) Connect LH side marker light connector to