Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
(1) Disconnect connector P3 from connector
(2) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to connector P3 socket 1.
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(5) Position main light switch to SER DRIVE
(TM 9-2320-366-10-1) and note reading on
(6) If 12 VDC is not present, repair wire 1951
(para 2-45) from connector P3 socket 1 to
terminal lug TL74 or replace
M1093/M1094 cab clearance and marker
lights lower cable assembly (para 7-62).
(7) Position main light switch to OFF