Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
(1) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(2) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to connector P131 socket.
(3) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(4) Position main light switch to SER DRIVE
(TM 9-2320-366-10-1) and note reading on
(5) If 12 VDC is not present, repair wire 1947
from connector P131 socket to splice
E22 (para 2-45) or replace RH door and cab
marker lights cable assembly (para 7-64).
(6) If 12 VDC is present, replace RH door
and cab marker light cable assembly
(7) Position main light switch to OFF
(8) Install gasket on RH door marker light base.
(9) Connect marker light connector to
(10) Install lockwasher, terminal lug TL131,
lockwasher, and nut on back of RH door
marker light base.
(11) Install RH door marker light base on
vehicle with four screws.
(12) Install RH door marker light lamp in socket.
(13) Install lens cover on base with two screws.