Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
(1) Remove four screws from RH cab marker
Do not let wires slip through hole into cab
structure. If wires slip into cab structure,
vehicle will need further disassembly to
(2) Remove nut, lockwasher, terminal lug
TL134, and lockwasher from RH cab
marker light base. Discard lockwashers.
(3) Extend base and disconnect connector
P132 from marker light connector.
(4) Remove gasket from RH cab marker light
base. Discard gasket.
(5) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(6) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to connector P132 socket.
(7) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter
(8) Position main light switch to SER DRIVE
(TM 9-2320-366-10-1) and note reading
(9) If 12 VDC is not present, go to step 13 of
(10) Position main light switch to OFF
(11) Install gasket on RH cab marker light base.
(12) Connect marker light connector to
(13) Install lockwasher, terminal lug TL134,
lockwasher, and nut on back of RH cab
marker light base.
(14) Install RH cab marker light base on vehicle
with four screws.
(15) Install RH cab marker light lamp in socket.
(16) Install lens cover on base with two screws.