Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
(1) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(2) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to connector P130 socket.
(3) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(4) Position main light switch to SER DRIVE
(TM 9-2320-366-10-1) and note reading
(5) If 12 VDC is not present, repair wire 1949
from connector P130 socket to splice E25
(para 2-45) or replace LH door and cab
marker lights cable assembly (para 7-61).
(6) If 12 VDC is present, replace LH cab
marker light and LH door marker light
(7) Position main light switch to OFF
(8) Install gasket on LH door marker light base.
(9) Connect marker light connector to
(10) Install lockwasher, terminal lug TL130,
lockwasher, and nut on back of LH door
marker light base.
(11) Install LH door marker light base on vehicle
with four screws.
(12) Install LH door marker light lamp in socket.
(13) Install lens cover on base with two screws.