(1) Remove PDP cover (para 16-2).
(2) Remove three screws and washers from
(3) Remove three screws from PDP.
(4) Lift PDP outward to gain access.
(5) Disconnect connector J27 from connector
(6) Remove circuit breaker CB65 from PDP.
(7) Set multimeter to ohms.
(8) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to PDP, terminal 8, where CB65 was
(9) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter
to connector J27-9 and note reading on
(10) If continuity is not present, repair wire
491(para 2-45) or replace front lights cable
assembly (para 7-82).
(11) If continuity is present, replace composite
front light assembly (para 7-40).
(12) Install lamp in socket.
(13) Install preformed packing and cover on
housing with five screws.
(14) Connect connector J27 to connector P27.
(15) Install PDP on dashboard with three
(16) Install three washers and screws in PDP.
(17) Install circuit breaker CB65 in PDP.
(18) Install PDP cover (para 16-2).