(1) Set multimeter to ohms.
(2) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to terminal lug TL201.
(3) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter
to ground and note reading on multimeter.
(4) If continuity is not present, repair wire
3024 from terminal lug TL201 to terminal
lug TL126 (para 2-45) or replace front
lights cable assembly (para 7-82).
(5) If continuity is present, replace low
pressure transmitter (para 11-30).
(6) Position front grille on cab with washer and
(7) Position two washers and screws in front
(8) Tighten screw to 48-60 lb-in. (5-7 N·m).
(9) Tighten two screws to 24 lb-in. (3 N·m).
(10) Install PDP in dashboard with three screws.
(11) Install three washers and screws in PDP.
(12) Install PDP cover (para 16-2).