(1) Remove instrument panel assembly for access
(2) Check to see if connector PX2 is in dashboard.
(3) If vehicle is not equipped with connector PX2, go
step 9 of this fault.
Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Disconnect batteries (para 7-57).
(2) Disconnect connector J31 form connector
(3) Connect batteries (para 7-57)
(4) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(5) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
connector J31 pin 22.
(6) Connect negative probe of multimeter to
known good ground.
(7) Position master power switch to on
(TM 9-2320-366-10-1) and note reading on
(8) If 24 VDC is not present, go to step 10 of
(9) Position master power switch to off