All auxiliary panel switch illumination
faults are traced the same way.
Power Take-Off (PTO) switch shown.
(1) Remove six screws from auxiliary panel.
(2) Lift auxiliary panel from auxiliary panel housing
to gain access.
Main connector and "A" connector
will come off as a unit.
(3) Disconnect PTO switch connector from PTO
(4) Set multimeter to ohms.
(5) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
PTO switch lamp terminal 1.
(6) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
PTO switch lamp terminal 2 and note reading
(7) If continuity is not present, replace lamp