Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
(1) Remove instrument panel assembly for
access (para 7-15).
(2) Disconnect connector clamp from FUEL
(3) Disconnect connector PX9 from FUEL
(4) Set multimeter to ohms.
(5) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
connector PX9 socket 1.
(6) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
ground and note reading on multimeter.
(7) If continuity is not present, repair wire 3020
from connector PX9 socket 1 to connector
PX4 socket 1 (para 2-45) or replace
WTEC II dashboard cable assembly (para
7-10) or WTEC III dashboard cable assembly