Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
(1) Remove instrument panel for access (para
(2) Disconnect connector PX17A from master
power switch lamp base connector.
(3) Set multimeter to ohms.
(4) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
one terminal of lamp base connector.
(5) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
second terminal of lamp base connector and
note reading on multimeter.
(6) If continuity is not present, replace rocker
switch lamp (para 7-18).