Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Remove instrument panel assembly for
access (para 7-15).
(2) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to terminal lug TL161.
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(5) Position master power switch to on (TM 9-
2320-366-10-1) and note reading on
(6) If 24 VDC is not present, go to step 4 of
(7) Position master power switch to off (TM 9-
(1) Connect one end of electrical wire to
terminal lug TL160.
(2) Connect opposite end of electrical wire to
(3) Position master power switch to on (TM 9-
(4) If audible alarm does not operate, replace
audible alarm (para 7-43).
(5) Position master power switch to off (TM 9-