Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
(1) Remove six screws from auxiliary panel.
(2) Lift auxiliary panel from auxiliary panel
housing to gain access.
(3) Disconnect connector clamp from
(4) Disconnect connector P901 from
(5) Set multimeter to VDC.
(6) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to connector P901 pin 3.
(7) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter
(8) Position master power switch to on (TM 9-
2320-366-10-1) and note reading on
(9) If 24 VDC is not present, repair wire 1546
from connector P913 pin 9 to connector
P901 pin 3 (para 2-45) or replace auxiliary
panel cable assembly (para 7-58).
(10) Position master power switch to off (TM 9-