Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Remove circuit breaker CB39 from PDP.
(2) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
circuit breaker CB39 socket 3 on PDP.
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
ground and note reading on multimeter.
(5) If 24 VDC is not present, go to step 13 of
(6) Install circuit breaker CB39 in PDP.