(1) Remove self-locking nut, washer, terminal
lug TL65, and lockwasher from stud.
Discard self-locking nut and lockwasher.
(2) Set multimeter to ohms.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to terminal lug TL65.
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter
to terminal lug TL64 and note reading on
(5) If continuity is not present, replace cab to
chassis ground strap (para 7-78).
(6) Install lockwasher and terminal lug TL65
on stud with washer and self-locking nut.
Install plastic cable ties as required.
(7) Position front grille on cab with washer
(8) Position two washers and screws in front
(9) Tighten screw to 48-60 lb-in. (5-7 N.m).
(10) Tighten two screws to 24 lb-in. (3 N.m).