Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
Install relay K1 in PDP.
Remove kick panel (para 16-3).
Remove circuit breaker CB35 from PDP.
Remove eight screws, washers, cover, and
metal seal ring from VIM. Discard metal
(5) Remove neutral start relay from VIM.
(6) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(7) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to neutral start relay socket 87 on VIM.
(8) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(9) Install circuit breaker CB35 in PDP and note
reading on multimeter.
(10) If 24 VDC is not present, go to step 41 of
(11) Remove circuit breaker CB35 from PDP.