Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Install relay test wire in relay K24 socket
87 on PDP.
(2) Install relay K24 in PDP.
(3) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(4) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to relay test wire.
(5) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(6) Position master power switch to on
(TM 9-2320-366-10-1) and note reading on
(7) If 24 VDC is not present, replace relay K24
(8) Position master power switch to off
(9) Remove relay K24 from PDP.
(10) Remove relay test wire from relay K24
socket 87 on PDP.
(11) Install relay K24 in PDP.