Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(2) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
terminal lug TL33.
(3) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(4) Lower cab (TM 9-2320-366-10-1).
(5) Position master power switch to on
(6) Press starter pushbutton
(TM 9-2320-366-10-1) and note reading on
(7) If 24 VDC is not present, go to step 9 of
(8) Position master power switch to off
(9) Raise cab (TM 9-2320-366-10-1).