Compressed air used for cleaning purposes
will not exceed 30 psi (207 Kpa). Use only
with effective chip guarding and personal
protective equipment (goggles/shield, gloves,
etc). Failure to comply may result in injury to
(1) Disconnect fuel supply hose from
(2) Disconnect fuel supply hose from
(3) Apply compressed air to one end of
fuel supply hose.
(4) If compressed air does not flow freely
through fuel supply hose, replace fuel
supply hose (para 4-9).
(5) Connect fuel supply hose to
(1) Remove fuel cap from fuel tank.
(2) Apply compressed air to 90° degree
fitting on fuel tank and listen for air
bubbles in fuel tank.
(3) If air flow is not present, replace
fuel tank (para 4-8).
(4) If air flow is present, replace fuel/water
separator (para 4-13).
(5) Connect fuel supply hose to fuel tank.
(6) Install fuel cap on fuel tank.