(1) Check primary and secondary fuel filters for
dirt and contamination.
(2) Position drain pan under filter.
(3) Remove filter element from base.
(4) Inspect for clogs and debris.
(5) If filter is clogged, replace filter (para 4-14).
FUEL PUMP TEST
Remove inlet fuel tube from secondary fuel
Position drain pan under inlet fuel tube.
Attempt to start engine (TM
Check for fuel flow from inlet fuel tube
while attempting to start engine.
If fuel does not flow from inlet fuel tube, notify
Install inlet fuel tube on secondary fuel filter