10. Repeat for opposite engine.
*F. Engine Acceptance at Maximum Continuous Pow-
1. Record the following
*a. Engine serial number.
*b. Engine hours since new.
*c. Engine hours since overhaul.
2. Altitude -Establish level flight at 16,000 feet
4. Adjust the opposite engine to maintain 160
5. Set engine torque as specified by the engine ac-
ceptance graph (figure 15) on the engine to be
Aircraft performance is based on obtaining
at least chart torque. Any engine must be
able to meet the chart torque value without
exceeding the TGT of 780°C.
6. Allow conditions to stabilize for one minute
then record the following for each engine being
*b. Pressure altitude
*c. Free air temperature
*e. Propeller RPM
* g . N1