*E. Engine Acceptance (C-12C and C-12D).
1. Record the following
*a. Engine serial number.
*b. Engine hours since new.
*c. Engine hours since overhaul.
3. Ice vanes - Retract.
4. Bleed air valve switches - OPEN.
5. Electrical load - 0.5% or less per engine.
6. Altitude - Refer to applicable chart.
7. Set engine torque as specified by the engine ac-
ceptance graph (figure 13 or 14) on the engine to
8. Adjust the opposite engine to maintain 175
Aircraft performance is based on obtaining
at least chart torque. Any engine must be
able to meet the chart torque value without
exceeding the TGT of 750°C.
9. Allow conditions to stabilize for one minute
then record the following for each engine being
*b. Pressure altitude
*c. Free air temperature
*e. Propeller RPM