1. Altitude alerter (C-12D serials 84-
24375 thru 84-24380 and C-12F
aircraft) - Set as required.
2. Transponder - As required.
3. Engine autoignition switch - ARM.
4. Condition levers - LOW IDLE.
5. Lights - As required.
6. Brake deice system - Check as fol-
lows when required:
Do not activate brake deice system above
a. Brake deice switch - ON.
b. Check that BRAKE DEICE
ON light is illuminated, then is
extinguished approximately 10
minutes after landing gear re-
*I. Propeller tachometers - Check.
During takeoff propeller tachome-
ters should indicate 2000 RPM. If
propellers are synchronized and in-
dicator tolerances result in a differ-
ence in indicated RPM between
left end right propellers. then the
lower of the two values shall be
2000 RPM. The maximum differ-
ence between the reading of the
indicators shall be 20 RPM.