Figure 2-12 x . Test Set, Radio, TS1967/A.RC-54, chassis
assembly, right side, as viewed from front panel
(part 2 of 2).
that secure XMIT, RCV, and PTT switch to the
2 1 4 . Removal and Replacement of XMIT,
test set chassis.
RCV and PTT Switch S6 (located in
(4) Remove XMIT, RCV and PTT switch S6.
a. Remove XMIT, RCV, and PTT switch S6
b. Replace switch S6 as follows:
(1) Secure switch S6 (75) to chassis with
(fig. 2-12 (2)) as follows:
hexagonal nut and washer.
(1) Remove XMIT, RCV and PTT toggle
knob by rotating counterclockwise.
(2) Solder all wires to switch S6 as indicated
(2) Tag and unsolder all wires connected to
XMIT, RCV and PTT switch S6 (75).
(3) Replace toggle knob.
(3) Remove the hexagonal nut and washer