glideslope/marker beacon) - Check as follows:
a. VOR receivers - Check each VOR
receiver as follows:
(1) NAV A control (audio control panel)
- Depress on and rotate clockwise
to set volume.
(2) Power and mode switch (VHF
navigation receiver control unit) -
(3) Volume control (VHF navigation
receiver control unit) - As required.
(4) Tuning knobs - Set test frequency.
(5) VOR/localizer pushbutton selector
Depress to select VOR1 or VOR2
navigation source annunciator on
(6) Check the operational status and
accuracy of the VOR receivers by
one of the following methods:
A VOT (VOR test facility).
bearing error is ±4°
A radiated test signal from an
appropriately rated repair
permissible bearing error is
A certified airborne check
point. Maximum permissible
bearing error is ±6°