23. Right ENVIRO & PNEU BLEED AIR switch - PNEU ONLY.
24. Slowly retard the left POWER lever to flight idle and determine the
minimum N. required to maintain cabin pressure. Verify that cabin
pressurization is maintained down to flight idle N1.
25. Right ENVIRO & PNEU BLEED AIR switch - ON.
26. Cabin pressurization controller - Set to 500 feet above field
* B. TRIM AND RIGGING
Check as follows:
In smooth air, at cruise power, the aircraft will fly hands off, straight
and level with the ailerons symmetrically aligned at the trailing edge
and the aileron adjustable tab set to zero.
* C. MAXIMUM TGT/N1 AVAILABILITY
Ensure that sufficient POWER lever travel is available at 16,000 feet
to produce a TGT of 840° or an N. of 104%. Check the maximum
POWER lever position as follows:
The only requirement of the maximum POWER lever
position check is to verify that it is possible to obtain
maximum allowable gas generator RPM (No) with the
POWER levers in the full forward position. If during the test
the TGT temperature limit or N1 limit is obtained prior to
reaching maximum N1, the check is completed.
Altitude - 16,000 feet pressure altitude.
PROP levers - Set 1700 RPM.
Ice vanes - Retracted.
ENVIRO & PNEU BLEED AIR valve switches (2) - ON.
Airspeed - As required.