Complete the following procedures after the aircraft has
cleared the runway:
1. CONDITION levers - HIGH IDLE.
2. PROP levers - Retard to FEATHER detent.
3. ICE VANE CONTROL switches - ON.
4. Engine AUTO IGNITION switches -Off.
5. ICE & RAIN switches - Off.
6. Flaps - UP.
7. Radar/transponder - As required.
* 8. Lightning sensor system (LSS) - Test as follows:
Lightning sensor system mode selector
switch (weather radar/LSS control panel) -
Display should show a
simulated lightning strike at a bearing of
045 degrees at 25 nautical miles.
The lightning sensor system antenna is used in
this test, and as a result, any real lightning activity
that occurs while the test is in operation may also
9. Lights - As required.
10. Mission control panel - Set as follows:
a. ELINT power switch (mission status panel,
in rack behind pilot) -OFF.