4. POWER levers - Lift and retard to GROUND
* 5. Brake operation - Check during landing roll for
any tendency to bleed down, drag after release,
or indicate assymmetrical braking power.
* 6. Propeller reversing - Check as follows:
During landing utilize maximum reverse
b. Check for smoothness of operation and
equal thrust from engines.
*c. Turbine tachometers - Maximum reverse N1
is 86 to 88%. Observe that maximum
difference between engines is 2% N1.
* 7. Oil temperature - Monitor. Ground idle limits
are 10 to 105° .
* 8. Oil pressure - Monitor. Ground idle limits are 60
1. Power - Maximum allowable.
2. Flaps - As required.
3. Gear- UP.
4. Flaps - UP.
5. Landing lights - OFF.
6. Climb power - Set.
7. BRAKE deice - Off.