If conditions permit, reduce power on the operative
engine to obtain a TGT of 700° or less to reduce the
possibility of exceeding TGT limit. Reduce electrical
load to minimum consistent with flight conditions.
False fuel flow indications may be observed with
the starter engaged and the CONDITION lever in FUEL
(10) ENG START switch START-IGNITION.
(11) CONDITION lever - LOW IDLE.
(12) ENG START switch - OFF after TGT
(13) CONDITION lever - HIGH IDLE.
(14) PROP lever - As required.
(15) POWER lever - As required.
(16) GENERATOR switch - RESET, then
(17) Engine AUTO IGNITION -As required.
(18) PROP SYNC switch - As required.
(19) Electrical equipment - As required.
*(20) Propeller unfeathering-Check as follows
with propeller in the feathered position
with the gas generator running in HIGH